- Romania - Factors to watch on Dec 22
Dec 22 (Reuters) - Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch which may affect Romanian financial markets on Thursday.
Romania's centrist coalition government faces a parliamentary motion of no-confidence on Thursday over a plan to hold municipal and national elections simultaneously late next year. Debates are schedules to start at 0700 GMT.
Romania tenders 300 million lei ($90.92 million)in 10-year treasury bonds.
ROMANIA RESTARTS SECOND CERNAVODA NUCLEAR UNIT
Romania restarted the second reactor at its sole nuclear power plant in Cernavoda on the river Danube on Wednesday morning after shutting it down for repairs at the start of the week, operator Nuclearelectrica said.
Nothing is going to change as long as real world radioactivity can also be expressed in terms of artificial currency numbers.
Most viewed December
- Japan, IAEA discussing large amount of unaccounted-for nuke materials
- Over 462 trillion becquerels Fukushima strontium in Pacific Ocean, Seafood risk
- Fukushima Medical Catastrophe - Helen Caldicott- Thom Hartmann - RT
- Medical Journal Article: 14,000 U.S. Deaths Tied to Fukushima Reactor Disaster Fallout
- Radiation Poisoning Airborne Radiation Spread (part 1 of 2)
- Fukushima Earthquake Moved Seafloor Half a Football Field
- Fukushima 45 ton radioactive water leak poisons ocean
- Hartmann: Fukushima...Has the China Syndrome now officially begun?
- Surviving Japan - A documentary FULL Preview 生き残り日本 災害 ドキュメンタリー
- Chris Busby: Cyclop child and the cause of congenital anomaly and cancer in Iraq
- TBS/JNN Fukushima Live web camera
- New Containment Flaw Identified in the BWR Mark 1
- TEPCO has paid 229.2 billion yen in damages for nuclear crisis
- NRC Approves First New U.S. Nuclear Reactors in 30 Years … Fatal Flaws In Fukushima Design NOT Fixed
- #Fukushima I Nuke Plant Reactor 2 RPV Temperature Remains Near 70 Degrees Celsius Despite Increased Water Injection
- [Part 1-1] Nuke Plants and Radiation Seen through the Eyes of Children (Jan. 2012)
- For The First Time In Over 30 Years U.S. To Build New Nuclear Power Plant
- The US: Beyond Stupidity - NRC Grants License to Two New Vogtle NPP AP1000 Reactors!
- Fukushima No. 2 plant was 'near meltdown'
- Enough Signatures Collected to Seek Nuclear Vote in Tokyo: Group