- Samcheok, Yeongdeok Selected as Possible Sites for Nuclear Power Plants
Samcheok in Gangwon Province and Yeongdeok in North Gyeongsang Province have been selected as possible sites to build nuclear power plants.
The Korea Hydro and Nuclear Power Company made the selection after evaluating the two sites and Uljin in North Gyeongsang Province. The company’s decision comes after Samcheok and Yeongdeok submitted bids in February to house nuclear power plants.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed December
- Japan, IAEA discussing large amount of unaccounted-for nuke materials
- Over 462 trillion becquerels Fukushima strontium in Pacific Ocean, Seafood risk
- Fukushima Medical Catastrophe - Helen Caldicott- Thom Hartmann - RT
- Medical Journal Article: 14,000 U.S. Deaths Tied to Fukushima Reactor Disaster Fallout
- Radiation Poisoning Airborne Radiation Spread (part 1 of 2)
- Fukushima Earthquake Moved Seafloor Half a Football Field
- Fukushima 45 ton radioactive water leak poisons ocean
- Hartmann: Fukushima...Has the China Syndrome now officially begun?
- Surviving Japan - A documentary FULL Preview 生き残り日本 災害 ドキュメンタリー
- Chris Busby: Cyclop child and the cause of congenital anomaly and cancer in Iraq
- TBS/JNN Fukushima Live web camera
- New Containment Flaw Identified in the BWR Mark 1
- TEPCO has paid 229.2 billion yen in damages for nuclear crisis
- NRC Approves First New U.S. Nuclear Reactors in 30 Years … Fatal Flaws In Fukushima Design NOT Fixed
- #Fukushima I Nuke Plant Reactor 2 RPV Temperature Remains Near 70 Degrees Celsius Despite Increased Water Injection
- [Part 1-1] Nuke Plants and Radiation Seen through the Eyes of Children (Jan. 2012)
- For The First Time In Over 30 Years U.S. To Build New Nuclear Power Plant
- The US: Beyond Stupidity - NRC Grants License to Two New Vogtle NPP AP1000 Reactors!
- Fukushima No. 2 plant was 'near meltdown'
- Enough Signatures Collected to Seek Nuclear Vote in Tokyo: Group