- INTERVIEW: Mizuho Chief Wants TEPCO to Remain Private Firm
Tokyo, Dec. 27 (Jiji Press)--Mizuho Financial Group Inc. President Yasuhiro Sato has expressed his hope that Tokyo Electric Power Co. , a major client for the megabank group, will remain a private-sector company.As a private firm, TEPCO "needs to make efforts so that it can generate profits as resources for compensation payments" to those affected by the nuclear crisis at its Fukushima No. 1 power plant damaged by the March 11 earthquake and tsunami, Sato said in a recent interview.
If TEPCO is allowed to stay as a private-sector company, Mizuho will be ready to support it, he added.
Damn bankers... they couldn't care less for the compensations, they want their credits back from Tepco and they are pressing their moneys to restart other tepco reactors. This is a blackmail of the people really.... " if you don't want to pay for tepco disaster, you better allow other reactors to start working again."
Shareholders and investors in nuclear corporations, those that give money to this corrupt and genocidal industry should be paying for all the costs, banks included.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed December
- Japan, IAEA discussing large amount of unaccounted-for nuke materials
- Over 462 trillion becquerels Fukushima strontium in Pacific Ocean, Seafood risk
- Fukushima Medical Catastrophe - Helen Caldicott- Thom Hartmann - RT
- Medical Journal Article: 14,000 U.S. Deaths Tied to Fukushima Reactor Disaster Fallout
- Radiation Poisoning Airborne Radiation Spread (part 1 of 2)
- Fukushima Earthquake Moved Seafloor Half a Football Field
- Fukushima 45 ton radioactive water leak poisons ocean
- Hartmann: Fukushima...Has the China Syndrome now officially begun?
- Surviving Japan - A documentary FULL Preview 生き残り日本 災害 ドキュメンタリー
- Chris Busby: Cyclop child and the cause of congenital anomaly and cancer in Iraq
- TBS/JNN Fukushima Live web camera
- New Containment Flaw Identified in the BWR Mark 1
- TEPCO has paid 229.2 billion yen in damages for nuclear crisis
- NRC Approves First New U.S. Nuclear Reactors in 30 Years … Fatal Flaws In Fukushima Design NOT Fixed
- #Fukushima I Nuke Plant Reactor 2 RPV Temperature Remains Near 70 Degrees Celsius Despite Increased Water Injection
- [Part 1-1] Nuke Plants and Radiation Seen through the Eyes of Children (Jan. 2012)
- For The First Time In Over 30 Years U.S. To Build New Nuclear Power Plant
- The US: Beyond Stupidity - NRC Grants License to Two New Vogtle NPP AP1000 Reactors!
- Fukushima No. 2 plant was 'near meltdown'
- Enough Signatures Collected to Seek Nuclear Vote in Tokyo: Group