- Kyushu Electric Sued over All N-Reactors in Saga Pref.
Saga, Dec. 27 (Jiji Press)--Members of a Japanese civic group and others sued Kyushu Electric Power Co. Tuesday, seeking a court injunction to halt three nuclear reactors at its Genkai power plant in Saga Prefecture.
In the suit filed with Saga District Court, some 160 plaintiffs claim that a strong earthquake or tsunami may cause a serious accident at the plant in the southwestern Japan prefecture. The power utility has been sued over the other reactor at the plant.
Good luck, but don't get your hopes up. Japan is a joke of a country. The whole functioning of the sistem reminds me of 16th century feudal europe with few kings and courts and others being peasants with hi-tech gadgets.
We allready have a precedens where judge ruled that aiport is not entitled to compensation, altough all of their flights were canceled beacuse of the crisis, since the radiation at the locations is approx 30 mSv/year, which is according to a criminal judge, safe for children.
Reading about Japan government actions is like reading some WW1 or WW2 stories, depicting gruesome murders of millions with chemical weapons.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed December
- Japan, IAEA discussing large amount of unaccounted-for nuke materials
- Over 462 trillion becquerels Fukushima strontium in Pacific Ocean, Seafood risk
- Fukushima Medical Catastrophe - Helen Caldicott- Thom Hartmann - RT
- Medical Journal Article: 14,000 U.S. Deaths Tied to Fukushima Reactor Disaster Fallout
- Radiation Poisoning Airborne Radiation Spread (part 1 of 2)
- Fukushima Earthquake Moved Seafloor Half a Football Field
- Fukushima 45 ton radioactive water leak poisons ocean
- Hartmann: Fukushima...Has the China Syndrome now officially begun?
- Surviving Japan - A documentary FULL Preview 生き残り日本 災害 ドキュメンタリー
- Chris Busby: Cyclop child and the cause of congenital anomaly and cancer in Iraq
- TBS/JNN Fukushima Live web camera
- New Containment Flaw Identified in the BWR Mark 1
- TEPCO has paid 229.2 billion yen in damages for nuclear crisis
- NRC Approves First New U.S. Nuclear Reactors in 30 Years … Fatal Flaws In Fukushima Design NOT Fixed
- #Fukushima I Nuke Plant Reactor 2 RPV Temperature Remains Near 70 Degrees Celsius Despite Increased Water Injection
- [Part 1-1] Nuke Plants and Radiation Seen through the Eyes of Children (Jan. 2012)
- For The First Time In Over 30 Years U.S. To Build New Nuclear Power Plant
- The US: Beyond Stupidity - NRC Grants License to Two New Vogtle NPP AP1000 Reactors!
- Fukushima No. 2 plant was 'near meltdown'
- Enough Signatures Collected to Seek Nuclear Vote in Tokyo: Group