- Fukushima Nuclear Crisis Update for December 27th –December 29th, 2011
State of Nuclear Politics in Japan
Yasutaka Moriguchi, who championed the Monju fast-breeder reactor as head of the nuclear energy division at the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT), has been named to the top bureaucratic post at MEXT. The move is significant, as Moriguchi could influence decisions regarding decommissioning of the Monju reactor. Once hailed as a pillar of the Japanese nuclear cycle, Monju has been plagued with problems since construction began. The government recently announced that it would cut research and development spending by 25%and overall spending by 70% in 2012, which would effectively freeze its long-term use. The decision was a blow to nuclear power production in Japan.
I have today watched one of recent Arnie's videos that i missed where he explains that he was a nuclear whistle blower from 1990 and also mentions some lawyer that told him quite similarly to what George Bush said. "You are either with us or against us and you have crossed the line".
Now what do we do with all them nuclear ****heads that don't cross the line, that know the truth, that know how many children get killed by the nuclear industry, that know how much cancer and leukemia is around every single nuclear power plant, that are killing and deforming children around the world and yet they put their face on and tell you all that all is safe?
I believe the nuclear industry in general and all promoters of nuclear energy should be put on trial for crimes against humanity.
*note to my "nuclear readers"
I am aware that this website is read in great portion by industry professionals comming from various nuclear fields ranging from research, pharmaceuticals, NPP's to U.S. nuclear military complex and i am gratefull to all that have sent me your comments, observations and are granting me the honors to read my "at times" insulting comments. Also special thanks to all that see through my insults and take them as they are. As my grandma would say:" You should name the sin, but not the sinner".
I know each of you has a family to take care off, credits in the bank and i really am not angry at people trying to survive in this crazy world. I am angry at people that are willing to take shortcuts, usually that shortcut simply being called "money", to support the industry regardless of the truth, because of people like that, all this crap happens. If every nuclear industry proffesional would be as Arnie Gundersen, then there would be a chance for nuclear power and humanity to coexist.
As it is now, it will be either humanity or nuclear power and if nuclear power prevails, there won't be anything and therefore i believe i am completly in the light of truth when i say that promoters of nuclear industry are the most stupid assholes ever.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed December
- Japan, IAEA discussing large amount of unaccounted-for nuke materials
- Over 462 trillion becquerels Fukushima strontium in Pacific Ocean, Seafood risk
- Fukushima Medical Catastrophe - Helen Caldicott- Thom Hartmann - RT
- Medical Journal Article: 14,000 U.S. Deaths Tied to Fukushima Reactor Disaster Fallout
- Radiation Poisoning Airborne Radiation Spread (part 1 of 2)
- Fukushima Earthquake Moved Seafloor Half a Football Field
- Fukushima 45 ton radioactive water leak poisons ocean
- Hartmann: Fukushima...Has the China Syndrome now officially begun?
- Surviving Japan - A documentary FULL Preview 生き残り日本 災害 ドキュメンタリー
- Chris Busby: Cyclop child and the cause of congenital anomaly and cancer in Iraq
- TBS/JNN Fukushima Live web camera
- New Containment Flaw Identified in the BWR Mark 1
- TEPCO has paid 229.2 billion yen in damages for nuclear crisis
- NRC Approves First New U.S. Nuclear Reactors in 30 Years … Fatal Flaws In Fukushima Design NOT Fixed
- #Fukushima I Nuke Plant Reactor 2 RPV Temperature Remains Near 70 Degrees Celsius Despite Increased Water Injection
- [Part 1-1] Nuke Plants and Radiation Seen through the Eyes of Children (Jan. 2012)
- For The First Time In Over 30 Years U.S. To Build New Nuclear Power Plant
- The US: Beyond Stupidity - NRC Grants License to Two New Vogtle NPP AP1000 Reactors!
- Fukushima No. 2 plant was 'near meltdown'
- Enough Signatures Collected to Seek Nuclear Vote in Tokyo: Group