- NUCLEAR ACCIDENT INTERIM REPORT / Fears slowed SPEEDI info
...Residents near the nuclear plant started evacuating on the evening of March 11. On this point, the report says SPEEDI was useful.
"[Its projection] was at least effective for determining that residents should evacuate," the report said.
The science ministry, NISA and the commission calculated the projected spread of radioactive material from the crippled plant using SPEEDI. NISA submitted some of SPEEDI's results to the Prime Minister's Office after 1:30 a.m. on March 12.
However, as the results were accompanied by documents suggesting the data "were not very reliable," they were not passed to then Prime Minister Naoto Kan...
So NISA sumbitted only selected results and even those with documents saying that the data is not reliable.
"we have no reason to believe that Japan is withholding information, the information is bad enough that it can be trusted"
Andrej Stritar, chairperson of ENSREG - European Nuclear Safety Regulator Group in his email response declining my request to recommend to our PM evacuation of slovenian nationals from Japan in the first week of the accident.
I sincerly hope one of our professional athletes that were in Japan at the time of the accident will sue the last penny out of him.
There is a 4 parts of this interim report, but as always, it is a whitewash, stating the obvious, avoiding the hard facts and doing all it can so that the nuclear genocidal japan village can continue its devastating path.
NUCLEAR ACCIDENT INTERIM REPORT / Law dysfunctional in face of unimaginable disaster
NUCLEAR ACCIDENT INTERIM REPORT / Without water, reactor cores heated up
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed December
- Japan, IAEA discussing large amount of unaccounted-for nuke materials
- Over 462 trillion becquerels Fukushima strontium in Pacific Ocean, Seafood risk
- Fukushima Medical Catastrophe - Helen Caldicott- Thom Hartmann - RT
- Medical Journal Article: 14,000 U.S. Deaths Tied to Fukushima Reactor Disaster Fallout
- Radiation Poisoning Airborne Radiation Spread (part 1 of 2)
- Fukushima Earthquake Moved Seafloor Half a Football Field
- Fukushima 45 ton radioactive water leak poisons ocean
- Hartmann: Fukushima...Has the China Syndrome now officially begun?
- Surviving Japan - A documentary FULL Preview 生き残り日本 災害 ドキュメンタリー
- Chris Busby: Cyclop child and the cause of congenital anomaly and cancer in Iraq
- TBS/JNN Fukushima Live web camera
- New Containment Flaw Identified in the BWR Mark 1
- TEPCO has paid 229.2 billion yen in damages for nuclear crisis
- NRC Approves First New U.S. Nuclear Reactors in 30 Years … Fatal Flaws In Fukushima Design NOT Fixed
- #Fukushima I Nuke Plant Reactor 2 RPV Temperature Remains Near 70 Degrees Celsius Despite Increased Water Injection
- [Part 1-1] Nuke Plants and Radiation Seen through the Eyes of Children (Jan. 2012)
- For The First Time In Over 30 Years U.S. To Build New Nuclear Power Plant
- The US: Beyond Stupidity - NRC Grants License to Two New Vogtle NPP AP1000 Reactors!
- Fukushima No. 2 plant was 'near meltdown'
- Enough Signatures Collected to Seek Nuclear Vote in Tokyo: Group