Radioactive.eu.com in 2011
As this year ends it is time to reflect back through the year and whatever may be said it would be unjust without the mention of YOU - the reader of this webpage, that has made radioactive.eu.com what it is.
Since you preety much know my way of thinking by now, you also must know that this is not a regular "i love my readers that i never met and i know them only by some obscure +1 in the webpage statistics" kind of BS, but that i indeed mean it when i say, that YOU have made this website work.
And i can not thank you enough for it. And if the children in Japan would know the truth, they would thank you to.
To cut to the point, here are a few statistics to back up my claims:
Since June when this website came online (the backtrack of all the important articles could not be possible without whatreallyhappened.com - thank you Mr. Rivero! ) this website had:
- 618,409 pageviews and 49.94 GB od data transfer all together with an average time for a reader to stay on a page being 587 seconds on nearly 10 minutes.
But here is the important part - from where did all the visitors come from?
- Direct address / Bookmark / Link in email... = 88 %
- Links from an Internet Search Engine ... = 6.6 %
- Links from an external page (other web sites except search engines) = 5.4%
Sharing means caring phrase just caught a whole new meaning, thanks to you, dear reader of this webpage.
It is you spreading the truth outthere and i thank you from the bottom of my heart for it.
So as a thank you i promise not to put adds on this webpage ever again.
*Special thanks goes out to the great webmaster of enenews.com not only for his tireless and consistent work, but also for all his positive comments about radioactive.eu.com, that have greatly contributed to the inital recognition of this website. Along with him, thanks to the whole enenews community. Life bless you all!
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed December
- Japan, IAEA discussing large amount of unaccounted-for nuke materials
- Over 462 trillion becquerels Fukushima strontium in Pacific Ocean, Seafood risk
- Fukushima Medical Catastrophe - Helen Caldicott- Thom Hartmann - RT
- Medical Journal Article: 14,000 U.S. Deaths Tied to Fukushima Reactor Disaster Fallout
- Radiation Poisoning Airborne Radiation Spread (part 1 of 2)
- Fukushima Earthquake Moved Seafloor Half a Football Field
- Fukushima 45 ton radioactive water leak poisons ocean
- Hartmann: Fukushima...Has the China Syndrome now officially begun?
- Surviving Japan - A documentary FULL Preview 生き残り日本 災害 ドキュメンタリー
- Chris Busby: Cyclop child and the cause of congenital anomaly and cancer in Iraq
- TBS/JNN Fukushima Live web camera
- New Containment Flaw Identified in the BWR Mark 1
- TEPCO has paid 229.2 billion yen in damages for nuclear crisis
- NRC Approves First New U.S. Nuclear Reactors in 30 Years … Fatal Flaws In Fukushima Design NOT Fixed
- #Fukushima I Nuke Plant Reactor 2 RPV Temperature Remains Near 70 Degrees Celsius Despite Increased Water Injection
- [Part 1-1] Nuke Plants and Radiation Seen through the Eyes of Children (Jan. 2012)
- For The First Time In Over 30 Years U.S. To Build New Nuclear Power Plant
- The US: Beyond Stupidity - NRC Grants License to Two New Vogtle NPP AP1000 Reactors!
- Fukushima No. 2 plant was 'near meltdown'
- Enough Signatures Collected to Seek Nuclear Vote in Tokyo: Group