- Ron Paul Vote Fraud / Mike Rivero is Angry
Posting this since the majority of the readers comes from the U.S. (followed very closely by Germany and Russia). This is important info if you live in the U.S.!
I lived in Memphis for awhile and was there on the September 11. I had the chance to see the U.S. before and after and i am aware of what it has done to the ordinary working american, that is as everybody in any country just trying to get by the day and feed the family. (I had to write this, beacuse many people in europe and elsewhere think of americans as war hungry gun wielding cowboys, without realizing that the average Joe has as much influence on the state politics as the counterparts in europe - that being zero, with the exception of that special day when you get to cast your vote.)
I arrived there in august few weeks before the attacks and the grandpa of my gf at the time (she was the reason why i was there) kind off profeticly gave me the book Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy. So it was a completly natural reaction, perhaps a litle ignited by the novel fiction when i said on 9.11. " They did this them selves."
I do believe that Ron Paul is a chance for ordinary americans to win back their country and i therefore appeal to all to heed Mr. Rivero's call and share this information.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed December
- Japan, IAEA discussing large amount of unaccounted-for nuke materials
- Over 462 trillion becquerels Fukushima strontium in Pacific Ocean, Seafood risk
- Fukushima Medical Catastrophe - Helen Caldicott- Thom Hartmann - RT
- Medical Journal Article: 14,000 U.S. Deaths Tied to Fukushima Reactor Disaster Fallout
- Radiation Poisoning Airborne Radiation Spread (part 1 of 2)
- Fukushima Earthquake Moved Seafloor Half a Football Field
- Fukushima 45 ton radioactive water leak poisons ocean
- Hartmann: Fukushima...Has the China Syndrome now officially begun?
- Surviving Japan - A documentary FULL Preview 生き残り日本 災害 ドキュメンタリー
- Chris Busby: Cyclop child and the cause of congenital anomaly and cancer in Iraq
- TBS/JNN Fukushima Live web camera
- New Containment Flaw Identified in the BWR Mark 1
- TEPCO has paid 229.2 billion yen in damages for nuclear crisis
- NRC Approves First New U.S. Nuclear Reactors in 30 Years … Fatal Flaws In Fukushima Design NOT Fixed
- #Fukushima I Nuke Plant Reactor 2 RPV Temperature Remains Near 70 Degrees Celsius Despite Increased Water Injection
- [Part 1-1] Nuke Plants and Radiation Seen through the Eyes of Children (Jan. 2012)
- For The First Time In Over 30 Years U.S. To Build New Nuclear Power Plant
- The US: Beyond Stupidity - NRC Grants License to Two New Vogtle NPP AP1000 Reactors!
- Fukushima No. 2 plant was 'near meltdown'
- Enough Signatures Collected to Seek Nuclear Vote in Tokyo: Group