- Fukushima Reactor 6 has lost 7 tons of water. Reactor 4 water pipes burst from being frozen
Now, there is a problem at Reactor 6 it seems, though that one was suppose to be in very stable condition.
7 tons of water has leaked from the reactor. They don't say where it leaked to in the article on NHK.
Besides the revelation 7 tons of water has leaked from Reactor 6. TEPCO did not properly maintain the water pipes for the reactors for cold weather. I am at a loss for words in how could they possibly not take care of the pipes. TEPCO needs to be put out of business immediately! If they can not take care of winterizing pipes and taking precautions for winter weather at a Nuclear Power plant that is already in melt down mode, what are they doing with all their other nuclear power plants in Japan?
You have to wonder if the "Three Stoogers" are in charge of the plant.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed January
- Antinuclear conference urges the need to phase out nuclear power
- Antinuclear conference calls for full support of victims in Fukushima
- Fukushima Day 308 - USA,Canada & Europe Radiation FALLOUT FORECAST + HAZMAT levels in USA
- New Study: Aerosolized plutonium from Fukushima detected in Europe — Spent fuel indicated
- Designated nuclear inspection body has board members from nuclear industry
- What if Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) (E-CAT "cold fusion") really works? 2 PDF
- Japan N-Reactor Data Collection System Breaks Down
- Survive Fukushima Radiation - Zeolite
- Another Japanese nuclear reactor to be halted
- "Houston, we have a problem!" (Yugoslavian space program) trailer
- TBS/JNN Fukushima Live web camera
- New Containment Flaw Identified in the BWR Mark 1
- TEPCO has paid 229.2 billion yen in damages for nuclear crisis
- NRC Approves First New U.S. Nuclear Reactors in 30 Years … Fatal Flaws In Fukushima Design NOT Fixed
- #Fukushima I Nuke Plant Reactor 2 RPV Temperature Remains Near 70 Degrees Celsius Despite Increased Water Injection
- [Part 1-1] Nuke Plants and Radiation Seen through the Eyes of Children (Jan. 2012)
- For The First Time In Over 30 Years U.S. To Build New Nuclear Power Plant
- The US: Beyond Stupidity - NRC Grants License to Two New Vogtle NPP AP1000 Reactors!
- Fukushima No. 2 plant was 'near meltdown'
- Enough Signatures Collected to Seek Nuclear Vote in Tokyo: Group