- 471 develop wheat allergy after using popular 'green-tea' face soap
TOKYO (Kyodo) -- A total of 471 people have developed a wheat allergy after using a type of popular green face soap and some of them have become seriously ill, health ministry officials said Tuesday, citing a report by the producer.
Yuuka Co. began recalling the soap called "Cha no Shizuku" (Drip of Tea) in May and has said the soap now on the market is safe as it does not contain the agent that caused the allergic symptoms.
22$ soap that renders you unconcience anyone?
supposedly "It is made from chemical-free tea, so it is kind to delicate facial skin.". I think that this indicates that along with food, other products should be kept under strict radioactive watch also.
Besides, why did they put green tea in quotation marks if the soap indeed is made from tea?
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border