- Japan Hosts Fukushima Radioactive Marathon
This ad is for a TV show in Japan. A marathon was run right down the middle of some of the worst radioactive roads in Japan outside of the ‘red zone’ right next to Fukushima. This insane race was hosted by the Japanese government which seems little changed from WWII when the rulers in Tokyo demanded all Japanese fight literally to death.
Just as the Banzai Samurai lying about Tokyo set out suicide squads to die for the Emperor who was as protected as a silkworm in its cocoon of mulberry leaves, so today, the financial wizards running Japan send out suicidal school girls to prove that the contaminated parts of Japan are OK for the masses (but not the rich upper class families who rule Japan). From one of many anti-TEPCO blogs from Japan is this terrible story: “Let’s die together” marathon | Fukushima Diary
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border