- Small fire reported at Davis Besse nuclear plant
OTTAWA COUNTY, OH (WTOL) - A small fire was reported at Davis Besse nuclear plant early Wednesday.
Few details are available. The Carroll Township Fire Department was called out but then told they weren't needed afterall. Davis Besse has their own fire crews at the site.
Hum, there was a "small fire" at the same plant on 19.1.2011
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border