Nov 18 |21:58
- TEPCO clears woodlands of trees for storage tanks>
The view of the plant from an Asahi Shimbun helicopter showed that blue and gray tanks are filling up the space where wild birds once took wing.
The combined capacity of all tanks at the plant has exceeded 110,000 tons as of Nov. 17.
Water used to cool reactors at the plant, as well as ground water, has continued to flow into the basement of the plant's reactor buildings after being contaminated. TEPCO has treated the water before transferring it into the tanks.
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border