- Nuclear programme Nigeria
...Nigeria desiring to establish a nuclear power plant as an alternative source of power supply, may drop the idea, but the reverse is the case as interest in establishment of nuclear power plant by countries is on the increase. Countries strongly committed to nuclear power as Nigeria include, UAE, Turkey, Belarus, Poland and Vietnam.
According to the Technical Officer for Nigerian power plant from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Mr. Masa Aoki, "Looking at the impact of this accident over nuclear power, there was speculation that the expansion in interest in nuclear power seen in recent years could come to an end. However, it is clear that there will, in fact, be continuous and significant growth in the use of nuclear power in the next two decades"...
Alert! Big danger of womiting while reading the article.
Posting so all can see what markets countries that export nuclear power have set their eyes on...
Countries strongly committed to nuclear power as Nigeria include, UAE, Turkey, Belarus, Poland and Vietnam.
Sounds like the league of the leading nations huh?
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border