- The Prometheus Trap / Men in Protective Clothing-3: 'Am I going to die?'
Where did the 25 people who stayed with Mizue Kanno go after leaving her home?
One of them, Misako Yatsuda, 62, is taking shelter in municipal housing in Kasugai, Aichi Prefecture.
She is a distant relative of Kanno and has a house in the Onoda district in Namie. Yatsuda's house is closer to the sea, approximately 20 kilometers from Kanno's home. It lies within 10 km of the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant.
On the afternoon of March 11, the earthquake struck while Yatsuda was at home.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border