- Greenpeace seafood analysis finds more Fukushima radioactive contamination
As our team in Japan continues to monitor the radioactive contamination of land and sea that resulted from the destruction of the Fukushima Daiichi reactors, we’re still finding very disturbing evidence.
The results of another round of analysis of seafood caught in Japanese waters are in (you can read about the last round of results here), and show us once again that the Japanese government and retailers are still not doing enough to protect people from the contamination.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border