- Massive Hydrovolcanic Explosion Inevitable at Fukushima
On November 17, the architect of Fukushima Daiichi Reactor 3, Uehara Haruo, was interviewed in Japan. He warned that a “China Syndrome” situation is inevitable at the plant. Haruo said that considering eight months have passed since the tsunami and the crippling of the nuclear plant without any improvement in the condition of the reactors, it is likely melted fuel has escaped the container vessel and is now burning through the earth. On September 20, 2011, Hiroaki Koide, assistant professor at Kyoto University’s Research Reactor Institute, estimated that material from the nuclear fuel rods may be twelve meters deep underground at reactors one and three.
Source: theintelhub.com via WRH
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border