- IRSN warns Tepco released highly contaminated water to the sea 28 times much as reported
In April ,Tepco released highly contaminated water to the sea. In May,Tepco announced the leaked Iodine and Cesium are ONLY 4700 trillion Bq ,which is less than 5200 trillion Bq leaked from Sellafield in England. However,this assumption does not include the leakage in March. If they include it,it may be the worst sea contamination in history.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border