- Russia to grant $8 bln loan to Vietnam to build first nuke plant
Russia will provide an $8-billion loan to Vietnam to build its first nuclear power plant, Russian First Deputy Prime Minister Igor Shuvalov said on Wednesday.
"Russia will grant a loan worth $8 billion," Shuvalov told Vesti TV channel.
The Ninh Thuan Nuclear Power Plant will have two energy units with a capacity of 1.2 GW each.
Nuclear lease? WTF will they come up with next? Buy 2 get 1 free?
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border