- Tokyo to Accept Debris from Miyagi Town
Tokyo, Nov. 24 (Jiji Press)--The Tokyo metropolitan government said Thursday it will accept for disposal some 100,000 tons of debris from the disaster-hit northeastern Japan town of Onagawa, Miyagi Prefecture, between next month and March 2013.
It will be the metropolitan government's second such step after accepting disaster debris from Miyako, Iwate Prefecture, north of Miyagi.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border