- Japan to Newly Set Cesium Limit for Baby Food
Tokyo, Nov. 24 (Jiji Press)--A subgroup of a Japanese health ministry panel on Thursday approved the ministry's plan to newly set a safety limit for radioactive cesium in baby food following the accident at a disaster-stricken nuclear power plant in Fukushima Prefecture.
The ministry will thus realign the current food categories set for maximum-allowable cesium levels into four--baby food, drinking water, milk and other food items.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border