- China Sends Ship Again to Study Ocean Contamination off Fukushima
Beijing, Nov. 29 (Jiji Press)--A Chinese survey ship left Tsingtao, Shandong Province, on Monday for the western Pacific to investigate radioactive contamination of the ocean following the nuclear accident at Tokyo Electric Power Co.'s Fukushima No. 1 plant.
According to a Web site run by China's State Oceanic Administration, the ship and its crew of about 30 will spend 35 days at sea covering some 9,260 kilometers.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border