- Amano downplays Fukushima disaster
IAEA Director-General Yukiya Amano has presented himself on the international stage as champion of the global agenda, taking what appear to be tough moral stands on issues like nuclear weapons proliferation.
However, there are many in his own native country of Japan who question this official's behavior, especially as it relates to the unprecedented disaster of three nuclear reactors melting down at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant.
Hisako Sakiyama is one of Japan's most respected independent medical experts on the effects of radiation.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border