- Fukushima Airport files multi-billion yen lawsuit against TEPCO
TOKYO (majirox news) — The Fukushima Airport filed a claim on Nov. 24 of 4.8 billion yen ($62.1 million) against Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO).
The airport sought reimbursement for lost revenue as a result of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant accident triggered by the March 11 earthquake and subsequent tsunami, according to Fukushima Governor Yuhei Sato. The airport is located 60 km (40 miles) from the plant.
According to Ikuo Itonuma, an airport spokesman, “Many domestic and international flights, especially those between Seoul and Fukushima, were canceled because the plant was leaking radiation. There was a 99% decrease in the number of international travelers, and only one charter flight from Switzerland carrying 194 passengers.”
That flight from Switzerland was probably Red Cross workers and volunteers.
Other industries are getting completely destroyed because of the nuclear village people. Agriculture, water resources, manufacturers of all sorts, small business owners and so on..., all gone because of one deadly, abusive and corrupt lobby. Worst of the kind... No wonder everything is fine in IAEA eyes.
Other industries will have to fight back in order to survive. The normal response of the markets will be that companies will rely on own alternative power sources more and more not only to cut costs but to eliminate unwanted danger to their business environment & operations. Markets are a living organism that learns fast.
The only industry profiteering from nuclear accidents in again nuclear companies with "decon equipment" and ofc big pharma, that poured billions and billions into Japan in the first weeks of the crisis. Others simply get destroyed.
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border