- Couple leaves radioactive mystery in wake of suicide
NIIGATA -- Mystery was mixed with tragedy here on Nov. 29 with the discovery of a couple who had hanged themselves as well as a can holding radioactive materials in the husband's car.
The wife and husband, both in their 60s, were found hanged to death by a passer-by in a local forest at around 9:30 a.m. Police found what appears to be a will in the husband's car, along with a large can containing sand and seven small bottles of the radioactive element thorium. The will also made references to thorium.
How does this sound? Couple commits suicide in the darkness of radioactive devastation.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border