- Hokkaido governor admits gov't attempt to manipulate opinion on 'pluthermal' plan
SAPPORO -- Hokkaido Gov. Harumi Takahashi has admitted the prefectural government's involvement in Hokkaido Electric Power Co.'s alleged attempt to manipulate public opinion on a "pluthermal" plan at its nuclear plant.
Takahashi told a prefectural assembly session on Nov. 29 that she has "decided to accept" a third party fact-finding panel's report, which concludes that an official who headed the prefectural government's nuclear safety division was involved in the case.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most viewed November
- Cesium-137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima MAPS
- EURDEP shows I-131, I-132, CS - 137, CS 134, CO 60 detected in Slovenia
- RADIOACTIVE EUROPE - what's going on?
- Iodine-131 now detected in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary… other European countries
- Russia To Discuss Missile Shield With Iran, China
- Radioactivity in Slovenia - mistery solved
- New Japan contamination map shows Cesium-137 deposited over 900 km from Fukushima… Extends west of Hiroshima (PHOTO)
- #Radiation in Japan: 60,000 Bq/kg Cesium in Riverbed Soil in Fukushima
- European Radiation Leak Update Nov 13, 2011
- Radioactive cesium spread as far as Gunma-Nagano border