News about nuclear accident in Fukushima in May 2011
- No Protection For Fukushima’s ‘Expendable’ Citizens Or Us
“The residents of Japan have good cause to mistrust the media, TEPCO officials, and members of their government when it comes to assurances about radiation levels, plutonium dispersal, and the related health risks. Americans also have good cause to mistrust these same sort of assurances issued to American residents.” –Lucas W. Hixson, April 23, 2011
Over the past few weeks, Japan, the US, and EU all have issued public statements that confirm the total disregard for safety, protection, and well being of their citizens. In their Orwellian rhetoric, this means harm is the order of the day.
- Radiation Levels in Central Japan
- Magnitude 6.1 - OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
- Nuclear Cover-Up Is Going On In Tokyo And Washington
- Nuclear Power Plants Safety Cover Up!
Page 5 of 31